Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

How long have you gone without a trophy?

Reaction score
It is now the end of the 2027/28 season and I have managed Real Sociedad for 4 years, before that I had a long spell with Venezia, who I guided to Serie A and Liverpool, where I totally failed. I am really enjoying my save however, apart from a few promotions, I have never won a trophy. Is this unusual?

Reaction score
Apart from Liverpool, you haven't managed a club that you should be winning trophies at, so your doing good :)

Of course, winning the Copa Del Rey couldn't do any harm ;)

Reaction score
is it just one save with all these players if so, kinda yeahhh.. you should have one a trophy or something minor at-least considering the date is 2028.

Reaction score
I don't think you need to win anything your doing great things with just the teams you have getting top finishes and and promotions is winning in my books keep it up remember FM is about having fun not winning!

Reaction score
Dont worry, I won the championship with Blackburn, get them promoted then aftet two more seasons I applied for the Munich job and won the league abd German cup with them then two more seasons with a trophy then I applied
For the Madrid job, got it and now im top of la liga and in copa del Rey
Final, very happy at Madrid now in 2020 season :)

Reaction score
Apart from Liverpool, you haven't managed a club that you should be winning trophies at, so your doing good :)

Of course, winning the Copa Del Rey couldn't do any harm ;)
Funny the first reply should be from a gunners fan ^^)