jashhouse

Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea when the next update will come out?

normally end of feb early march, si dont announce shamely

28th Feb last year so somewhere near that

Since 14.2.2 is by far the worst update ever for any FM game, I hope it's not too long till next one.

Dear God...those **** annoyng stupid errors with the lame passing of your defenders with the keeper that ALWAYS ends giving the ball away to your opponent strikers, who naturally score wit a long shot to the empty goal. My gosh...it ****** happens every 2-3 games!

Have to say I keep loading a game, playing a couple of matches then switching off.. just can't get into it knowing there are the issues. My keepers, my defenders, most of the players are so unpredictable. I read so many things about giving players instructions and so on but I really don't see how my instructions will be affecting the match given that the players seem to do what they want anyway. Am so near the point of becoming a former FM player... if it was not for my love of the game. but please sort out.. my missus is running out of patience with me... and the game in the current state is giving me behavioral issues!!

I just hope its like the last patch for FM13. Made that game far more enjoyable to play.

Mid March ? why don't they wait to start the next season in order to release the next FM2014 update ? it is a shame to PAY for a product in autumn 2013 and not be able to play it at the end of 2014 winter.

I wish i did not update from 14.1.4... the game is so unplayable for me right now, stupid corner and scrumble..and injuries...

Stopped playing after 14.2.2 Waiting for the new patch too. Take my advice: play something else, start watching a show, read a book, just don't play the game if all you do is get ****** every 5 minutes.