Reaction score
How long does the game actually go on for .. as in can you just keep managing the same club for ever and ever as long as your managing well ?

If you could actually die in the game, imagine what appears on the screen oO)

I wonder what's the longest a person has been playing it for..? I mean, can you still manage a club if you 150 years old?!
one guy, cant remember his name, holidayed untill the year 2100.
you can find the game in the custom scenarios i think

I wonder what's the longest a person has been playing it for..? I mean, can you still manage a club if you 150 years old?!

In response, I'm sure someone has holidayed on a uber small db and left it for a few weeks, probably 2200 :p

I manage tottenham on fm10 for 80 season , your age doesn't get any higher then 100

I manage tottenham on fm10 for 80 season , your age doesn't get any higher then 100
That's disappointing... Could at least make it 101 to, as the Nostalgia Critic would put it, "take it one step beyond". :p

The game can go on as long as you want it to go on.

If there is a limit then no one has actually seen it so who knows? I imagine there isn't one though.

Doesn't your age reset after a while? Surely it would you can't be a manager after 100 years in the game lol

The longest ive did was the game im doing now. 15th season.

I got to 2056 with a United save until the file was corrupted. Ended up at like 75 years old.

Furthest I've seen someone go is about 2075.

What team is that with? Must be quite fun lol

I started off with Leicester. won the championship in the first season, then in the second season finished 7th, and qualified for europe. in the middle of the third season i was offered the post for Sporting CP, that i took, and coached for 5 years, winning the league 5 times in a row, 2x Europa League 1x champions league. Then i was offered Juventus, won Serie A and Champions league. then back to england, for Arsenal. won Premier League and Champions League (they havent won the league since 2004, if im correct). Then Real Madrid. Won the league, Champions league and copa del rey. then back to sporting, which i have been coaching for the past 5 seasons. won 4 champions league, 1 europa league and 5 championships. Quite fun actually.