Do you manage Club and Country or just one?

• I manage both given the opportunity.

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • I only ever manage one team at a time.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • It depends on the save I'm playing.

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

King Sid

Reaction score
OK so after just being offered the Ireland U-21, Croatia U-21 and Nigeria 1st team job on my proper Portsmouth save I was wondering how many other managers take on both roles?

In my "fun" saves I always accept an International job when offered in it, in my realistic or long time saves I mostly do as well. I like being able to manage both at the same time and I've never noticed it have a negative effect on anything.

How many of you manage both or do you stick to one or the other?

I think national teams are boring, you can basically only play the matches...

Currently into my third season on the latest with United & England. Also, on my longer save, I was manager of Spain & United, left the club; and went on this long boring run without games or a job at a club...so I went do International-only again.

I didn't know you could get offered Under-21 jobs though :O

International management is a great way to find regens! :)

I find international mangement really boring on FM- Hopefully they make some tweaks on FM12, to make the whole international management thing more exciting, instead of waiting weeks and weeks of doing not alot at all.

I've played as club and international manager before, but I don't really like it. One job's enough for me (A)

Depends on the save, If I'm a low key team I'll take any international job to boost my rep.