twilson7

Reaction score
...have you found from random leagues like the Romanian second division or the Bulgarian conference.

If you look hard enough there's some quality youngsters to be found. Sometimes free too.

I've found

Alexander Floreau (spelling) cracking full back from Romania

plus loads of other romanians but I've forgotten their names.

Try it, go on a random countries national team (Egypt and Romania are good ones) The click on domestic, then click on a random team and get searching! Very good for Lower League clubs.

Post who you find on here!

cheers

twils

Takuya Kuwabara from Saitama UTD (Japan) He is 18 years old (im in my third season) Is a great WB left and he has a great potencial.

Micheal Morton from Orlando Pirates in South Africa, young and very versatile midfielder.

I always make it a habit to send my best scout to roam eastern europe.
I found some true gems there, and most if not all rather cheap.
Can't remember the names right now, but I find especially for non-top league teams that are is a treasure trove.
Best I ever found was a regen though, a romanian keeper that, according to my scout was "a lot better than than Ben foster" (whom I had on loan)and "a good signing for most premier league teams" with the potential to be "a leading star of the premier league" - and all that at age 15.
Albeit, he asked for an arm and a leg to be signed (ended up costing me pretty much all of my budget).

Another great one (often mentioned) is Adailton from some second tier brazilian team, 6 month after signing (for 1.4M) he's officially a wonderkid.
I have a few more eastern europe players on my shortlist that all sound very promising, but I don't want to unsettle my team too much in my first season in the premier league....

zie diabate from dinamo bucharest. after 2 seasons will be a good central defender. i sell him at sunderland for 8M.

Zlatlo Yankov plays for a team in Bulgaria (not sure who though)

I found searching Spain gives terrific results, grabbed a few fantastic regens for coloured glass in addition to Ruben Rochina, Ander, Thiago Alcântara and a few others.

Marius Jianu (Romanian) the guys a legend had him at Droylsden for 8 season helped us dominate BSN, BSP, League 2 and League 1