How many hours does it take you to get through a season

kaney1983

Reaction score
how many hours does it usually take you to get through a season?

I usually holiday a few months. But i'm on msn and facebook at the same time.
So not hours, a few days. :)

i holiday through transfer window once iv made my signings and through pre season, on average about 14 hours for a season, with 8 countries and 12 leagues.

I'm always surfing the net so about 2-3 weeks

4 hours, how many leagues to you do to complete a season in that short space of time

for me im usually on Modern warfare 2 or fifa 09/10 so about 3 days, i did a derby season today in 3 hours 20 minutes, im so sad i timed it

how many leagues do you have running, 3-6 hours for a season, how can you get it done so quickly

I hate it when people holiday through matches...

But it depends, usually I have 4 leagues running and due to the fact I'm either online or on Xbox Live when I'm playing FM it takes me a good few days.

the best part of a day like i started my current season at 4am played for an hour slept till 3pm booted it up at 5pm and now im bout an hour from finishing :D so about 8 hours give or take 2 hours

how many leagues do you have running, 3-6 hours for a season, how can you get it done so quickly

About 9, i holiday until next match, apart from the the transfer window

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

I hate it when people holiday through matches...

But it depends, usually I have 4 leagues running and due to the fact I'm either online or on Xbox Live when I'm playing FM it takes me a good few days.

Why?? not much point just keeep pressin continue untill next game when you have nothing else to do when the window is closed:S

the best time ive completed a season was 16 hours with \celtic on FM09 but usually a good few days

Follow My Sporting CP Story HERE!!
FM10 TO DO LIST!!!
SPORTING CP
ATHLETICO BILBAO
PALERMO
SCUNTHORPE
HAMILTON

Several days not hours i kind of get bored of playing and will end up watching a film instead, or listen to music, browze forums, surf the internet all sorts i could finish a season quickly if i wanted do but cant be bothered.

for me an average season will be like 15-18 hours game time so about 3-5 days usually depending on how much i play it

10/12 hours... I normally play with about 6 leagues nations, about 12/14 leagues and a medium database.

A couple of days if not a week :p i dont really stay on my PC that long to finish a season in 2 or 3 days so its a week most of the time.

usually a day or two i literally read every news headline so

Why?? not much point just keeep pressin continue untill next game when you have nothing else to do when the window is closed:S

Nah I mean, I always holidy to the game I hate it when people holiday the matches.