how many hours per day you play manager?

• Thread starter Thread starter Marko8
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 45
  • Views Views 4K

how many hours you play manaher per day? :D

• i don't play manager

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • 1-2h

Votes: 35 28.5%
  • 3-4h

Votes: 41 33.3%
  • 5 and more..

Votes: 39 31.7%
  • all day

Votes: 5 4.1%

• Total voters
usually 3-4 hours sometimes 5 or more though. Played for about 16 days overall.

i dont play it much now im just waiting for FM11 TO be released

Usually about 30 minutes to 1 hour.

It's always on if i'm at home. Whether it's just me bashing the space bar. Or i'm actually playing hardcore. I'm usually doing something else when i'm on this like maybe eating,fifa,mw2,drinking.

Mostly about 5 hours. Sometimes about 8 hours, sometimes about 2. But mostly around 5 hours a day.

During the summer maybe 1-3 hours a day, depending. During the school term, more, alot more.

About twice a week I work an overnight supervisory shift where besides the first and last hours, the entire point is simply to stay awake and make sure nothing major happens.

On a normal day, I might get in about two hours. On those days, easily six.

Edit: ...I'll add that today I sent a coworker an email and after it went, I hit the space bar, expecting a reply to come back right then.

Last edited:
At the moment, due to being unemployed, i'm pretty much playing FM on and off all day since i have gotten back into it. :)

Usually FM ties in with my weekdays.

When I come back from school, I usually crank up FM, msn, youtube, facebook and some others. Probably a few hours a day, I need to get out more!

HERE ARE THE RESULTS:
a) I don't play manager - 1.33%
b) 1-2h - 22.67%
c) 3-4h - 36.00%
d) 5 and more.. - 34.67%
e) all day - 5.33%
What do you say? :D

remember its only a game. its not real life and the creators say its as close as you will get to real life managing??!!!! yer right

What do you say?
grin.gif
some of us need to get lives :P

Hour per day is my average I guess, considering some days I don't play it.

Not very often now to be honest, used to be loads but now varies between about 0-3 hours a day.

Back