Dodds

Reaction score
Hi all , just wondering how long on avarge it takes you lot to play a season? I'm 90 hours in on my 7th season! Too quick or about right ? Btw I don't watch any highlights! Commentary only! :)

Yeah that sounds about right, I have 100 hrs with 3 saves in 2015/2016.

A quick season is about 3 hours for me :) but on average about 5-6 hours tops.

How you can manage seasons so fast? I have always wondered that thing. : ) It took me about 24 hours per season and that's why I am wondering what I am doing wrong? Could anyone gave me some tips how I could manage seasons much faster?

Last edited:
I'm meticulous with my planning and likely to spend roughly a 1-2 weeks per season. Probably too slow for most but I settle in for the long haul on FM and like to be in charge of everything and watch full matches.

Hi all , just wondering how long on avarge it takes you lot to play a season? I'm 90 hours in on my 7th season! Too quick or about right ? Btw I don't watch any highlights! Commentary only! :)

I also use commentary!That's how I grew up along with the championship manager series

Wow, I probably spend about 20 hours or more on each season. Some of you guys are "super managers"!

How you can manage seasons so fast? I have always wondered that thing. : ) It took me about 24 hours per season and that's why I am wondering what I am doing wrong? Could anyone gave me some tips how I could manage seasons much faster?
i use a instant result skin, and get all my transfer business done before the league starts, then its mostly plug and play :)