How many languages do you speak (in-game)?

metropolisCZ

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

as title says. Need to mention I would like to know how many of them have you learned by staying in a country, not because of many-langauges-spoken nationalities, i.e. Swiss.

I am from Czech Republic, assigned languages for my nationality are Czech, Slovak and English. I started my save with Maccabi Haifa and I learned Hebrew. After two seasons Egypt national team approached me and I learned Arabic. Currently playing for Corinthians in Brazil and also managing Ivory Coast national team for the first season and therefore I have gained basic knowledge of Portuguese and French languages. :)

24dda78d5e.f.jpg

Well, I am managing Birmingham at the moment, so probably Brummy. Difficult language though. ;)

I speak English, Zulu, Afrikaans and Xhosa :) oh wait.... thats in real life :p

English, German, French (basic) Portugeuese (basic)

English Manager/Brazillian :) managing in Germany now and taken over Ivory Coast as well :)

planning on going to Spain or Brazil after I win my 1st league trophy with Freiburg (I have rejected offers from Bayern, Roma, Villareal, Liverpool)

Five. English, Spanish, French, German, Dutch. American and Belgian nationalities selected. :)

I speak English, Zulu, Afrikaans and Xhosa :) oh wait.... thats in real life :p

English, German, French (basic) Portugeuese (basic)

English Manager/Brazillian :) managing in Germany now and taken over Ivory Coast as well :)

planning on going to Spain or Brazil after I win my 1st league trophy with Freiburg (I have rejected offers from Bayern, Roma, Villareal, Liverpool)

Zulu, Xhosa? South African languages or am I wrong? Are you from there?

yeah I am mate :)

How did you enjoy World Cup last year? btw I am working for Danish textile company here in Czech Republic and in the beginning of 2010 we bought/start new production plant in town Hammersdale near Durban :) I was supposed to go there for two weeks on business trip just in June 2010 (what a piece of luck :D ), but unfortunately my boss changed his mind. But I met few guys from there in Czech Republic and also in Denmark ;)

English.
Dutch (hopefully better than McLaren)
Italian.

yeah I am mate :)

Cool, I heard the country has beautiful sights.

Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian, Slovenian (Basic), Swedish, Norwegian, English, Dutch and Russian. And I'm about to learn Arabic since I currently got the job as the manager for the Egyptian national team. Can anyone top that? :p

Only English so far. Although I am now managing Brazil as well so I might pick up a bit of Portuguese if I stay long enough.

I think in future FM games you should be able to add what languages you speak. For example I speak quite a bit of Spanish in real life but you can't put that in game.

Last edited:
IRL : Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian, Montenegrian, Slovenian, Albanian (basic), German (basic) and I like to think I know English :D
IG : Serbian, English ( just started new game)

I speak Swedish, Norweigan, Danish (basic) and English in game.

Always get this 4 as swedish :)

English, Italian, Norwegian, and French (Basic) soon, as I just got the Ivory Coast job!

English.
Dutch (hopefully better than McLaren)
Italian.

Really I thought ehhhh Mclarens dutch ehhhh Accent was ehhh Class XD
Mans an idiot haha!

Only English so far. Although I am now managing Brazil as well so I might pick up a bit of Portuguese if I stay long enough.

I think in future FM games you should be able to add what languages you speak. For example I speak quite a bit of Spanish in real life but you can't put that in game.

You can always set your second nationality as Spanish that could help you.

In game I speak english and Spanish in the save I played longest. Managed Arsenal then went to Athletico Madrid & Scotland