How many saves do you guys play at one time?

kai18

Reaction score
Was just curious,do you guys normally stay focused on one save or do you have multiple saves going at the same time?

I have 2 at the moment. ..1. Blackburn in the 2022/23 season. .2. A German hero with wehan..got promoted in 1st season to the 2nd division

I have 2, too. First with FC United of Manchester, got them up to Premier League and second, a career save, where i currently manage SJ Ver, portuguese lower league side which i got promoted to Liga Zon Sagres.

one with fleetwood in championship one with watford 3rd season won prem in 2nd season and one with lyon

I am usually the same, one at a time or I cant get into the game, I may go back to old saves after getting bored with my current one but only usually do one at a time

I generally do one save at a time as well, unless I have an idea for a short challenge or want to fiddle around with doing something stupid. I often do want to run multiple saves, but I have a hard time keeping track of the youth and signings between two or more saves, even with extensive out of game notes.

I usually focus on one save at a time, the one i'm focusing on at the moment is a Napoli save, 2nd season. Got two others, 3 seasons in with Schalke and 2 seasons in with Ajax