How many seasons do you usually play?

rarturi

Reaction score
I love fm but when i play for a long time, it gets full of regens and i dont recognise any player so it gets strange. So i was wondering how many seasons do you play until starting a new game? Thanls cya

I love getting the regens in cause its a real test of your skills to find good ones. Especially now cause I know who all the good young players are on the game at the start.

Normally play till i get bored. Longest save was until 2035, shortest was will 2015

I'm in 2020 currently...getting a lot of crash dumps though so I may give it up

Iv played on until 2070 on fm10. Furthest on FM11 is about 2040.

Usually about 4 weeks(including pre season) and then start again.Im getting better tho.Im in my second season in January with Leicester.Once went 5 seasons with WBA.

Longest I played was 26 years-retired when I was 61. Have no idea how long it lasted though in real time as I totally lost track of time lol. Though I had a one and a half year sebatical lol (game time)

Currently 2018, but if you need help finding wonderkids, go to Player Search and put Filter that Max age is 20, then scout everyone from first page (order them by their value), and do that for 19 and 18 as well :)

Longest I've been is 2023-24 with Manchester City. In '11, 2014 with Atletico Madrid.

Currently in the 2020/2021 with my all-dominating Udinese side.
All dominating as in Italy, can't seem to do jack in the CL..

2014 with Newcastle but lost my motivation eventually.

Im currently in 2011 with Hoffenheim and its going good. Finished third last season and now pushing on to win the league and qualify for the first round knockout stage in the champions league.

Longest was Liverpool 2025-26. Hazard 35 years old and still ballin

cesc retires by the end of 24/25 season at Arsenal. as a tribute,the number four shirt stays for him.

Yaya Sanogo still bangs goals, and loads of incredible [and wastefull] regens pop up.

im my backroom staff i have Rooney, John Terry (my resersves coach), Dider droga, Arshavin, Cesc, and Rosicky. :p (together with other older staff members)

2017 with Benfica I believe so... I have **** C Ronaldo there. xD Well I don't play it anymore as it was too easy... Currently in 2013 with Cagliari and my three year project of winning the CL was completed this year ^^! with a 100% italian team!

Longest for me in FM11 is 2013 ... I seem to get bored of saves real quick and make a new one.

Just started my 8th season with Arsenal. I hope I can request a stadium expansion in 2-3 years. :p