How many strikers do you have and what combinations?

Tangalife

Reaction score
Im in 2nd season with Tottenham, I currently have the following in my first team, I use two strikers in my tactic.

Defoe
Damiao
-----
Paloschi
Pavluchenko (back up)
Fierro (to develop)

I have a couple of other younger ones in my Reserves that are a couple years off from first team.

Reason I ask is because im about to sign Doumbia in January for 15m (and sell Pavluchenko) which will mean ill have 4 quality first team strikers + Fierro to develop. Will this be too much? Defoe is now 30 years old, he is still a machine but I expect him to start declining soon which is why Im signing Doumbia.

As for combinations, Doumbia stats are pretty much the same as Damiao and I was thinking if it was worth having two of the same player up front? I hear most people go with a big target man and a fast poacher combination.

yoou have fierro and damiao who become the best strikers in the game.. no need for doumbia. keep defoe as backup and sel pavluchenko

Fierro is 18, how long do you think it will take before he's ready for constant prem league? before I logged off last night I started him in the League Cup against Middlesborough and he got MoM, was quite suprised he dominated that game so he might progress quicker than I anticipate.

If I dont buy Doumbia then I might be able to put that money towards the rest of my budget and have a go at getting Gotze or Hulk.

I'm in 3rd season with Borussia Dortmund and I only have two Strikers, Robert Lewandowski and Julian Schieber. Had Lewa on about 48 goals in my second season!

Lewandowski has a very low value for composure at the beginning (2011/12) compared to other strikers, i think only around 10. One really needs to fix this (individual training focus) and maybe teach him "places shots". Then he will be deadly in his later career.

I use him as AF/A when playing with a single striker, DLF/A or even AM/A...