How much can i get for Zlatan Ibrahimovic?

AdamStott

Reaction score
I am coming towards the end of my second season with barcelona and i have won every single competition going (apart from the champions league). this season Zlatan Ibrahimovic has been absolutely insane. These are his stats; (go to the second post)

As you can see he is a machine. but i am looking for another superb striker to go with my other striker Edin Dzeko.
Zlatan is getting old now and at 29 i am looking for a younger model of him.
So, in order for me to get another great striker, i need money. i already have £29mil. but i may need a little more. So has anyone got a rough idea of how much i can get for Zlatan. and as a bonus question. Does anybody know any great strikers to go along side my brilliant Edin Dzeko
I have got romelu lukaku and iker munuian (spl?) on the bench but they are for the future. im looking for an immediate impact sriker.
i have looked for other threads like this and i havent been able to find any so any comments are welcome :D:D

29 isnt old for a striker its in the middle of their peak. it would be very foolish to sell him

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

selling him would be the worst bit of business ever

**** perform like that for another two years at least, and then you'll have Lukaku and Muniain. Im in 2022 and I sometimes play a front three of Dentinho(33), Rooney(36) and Welbeck(31). Welbeck is my second best striker 20+ goals in the last 4 or 5 seasons, Rooney 15+, Dentinho is more of a backup. And these players deliver when necessary.

Ibra is the best target man on the game, he is ******* immence, and if you sell him you must be a fool lol, he will continue to bang 20+ for the next 4 or 5 years I reckon!

I reckon around £40-£50mil if your lucky but as themadsheep2001 said it would be stupid to sell him in my opinion