Fatal548

Reaction score
So I'm Liverpool, and I've used a lot of 48 month instalments to sign players.

I'm losing million of pounds a month and only have a couple of million left in the bank..

I'm in January so it's a long way to go until I get money from winnings and sponsorships etc..

I'm just worried that when my finances go in the red, what are the consequences?
How long is it before the club would go into admin for example?
I'm thinking I'll be 25 mill+ in the red by the end of the season, before I get the winning bonuses and sponsorships..

Hmm I think i got to about £22mil in debt as Liverpool at the end of the season, got to the semi's of the Europa League and won the Premiership and League Cup, I must admit, even winning three consecutive Leagues and 2 Champions League Titles I still only end up £50-70 mil in profit at the start of the next season...then there are new players!

I can't seem to get a feeder club to help with merchandising, although the stadium is being expanded by 5000, so that might help a bit!!

Hmm I think i got to about £22mil in debt as Liverpool at the end of the season, got to the semi's of the Europa League and won the Premiership and League Cup, I must admit, even winning three consecutive Leagues and 2 Champions League Titles I still only end up £50-70 mil in profit at the start of the next season...then there are new players!

I can't seem to get a feeder club to help with merchandising, although the stadium is being expanded by 5000, so that might help a bit!!

Ah, okay thanks :) That makes me feel a bit better because my squad is pretty much complete. It's not like I need to make any big name signings next summer, just a few regens hopefully..

There's always someone else to sign...:) To be honest, even though I'm doing well, I missed out on a lot of good players, Neymar, Ben Arfa and Gotze were the main ones...

There's always someone else to sign...:) To be honest, even though I'm doing well, I missed out on a lot of good players, Neymar, Ben Arfa and Gotze were the main ones...

Believe me, I'm in 2015 and my squad is just getting ridiculous :D 2 world class players for every position because I won the champions league and premier league in my second season.
Ben Arfa was my first signing for Liverpool :) Something like 12 mill from Chelsea - one of my favourite players this FM. Also Nathan Redmond has surprisingly been a complete beast for me after I signed him for 4 mill first season.