dlau88

Reaction score
Just curious to see what other people have managed to earn as a manager on the game...?

I'm currently sitting tidy on £160k p/w for Real Madrid (6)

best thing to do is get yourself the lowest wage possible for as long as possible..saves the club more money...i didn't figure that out for a while cos i'm a bit thick and got to like 200k p/w at barca

I go as low as possible (would do it for free if possible) to cut wage budget.
Atm I get 27k p/w at Birmingham. This was the lowest I could go, after a rich consortium takeover, and getting Birmingham into CL.

Just turned down an offer of 100k p/w to replace Sir Alex at ManUtd. ;)
Of course I made a save before turning it down. So when My Birmingham save turns to cr*p, I'll have a go with the Red Devils...

I have my wages as low as possible.. Shame they got rid of you being able to ask for £1 per week. ):

Anyway, my wages at Rangers for the first two years was £90 p/week :D ..Now I'm on £25,500.. Lame!

£18k a week at Dortmund 2nd season!

If I could ask for £0 I would.. such a pointless part of the game really...

Guess it's just in a virtual existence I complain about earning too much money... ;) You wouldn't hear me doing that in real life.

I'll tell you what I like to do to stop the wages thing ******* me off.. Make sure none of my players are paid more than me. :p - It's hard but oh well.

£18k a week at Dortmund 2nd season!

If I could ask for £0 I would.. such a pointless part of the game really...

It's not pointless.. It's actually pretty realistic.. I mean, if I managed Rangers is real life I'd want more than £1 per week. It's just such an annoying part of the game, especially as I have serious OCD over my finances.

you know what I mean Andy, in the terms of the actual game and you as a manger, its not like you can go and buy yourself hookers, penthouse in New York and a Maybach...

I have my wages as low as possible.. Shame they got rid of you being able to ask for £1 per week. ):

Anyway, my wages at Rangers for the first two years was £90 p/week :D ..Now I'm on £25,500.. Lame!

If you go to a low league team, lowest wage is £1.

you know what I mean Andy, in the terms of the actual game and you as a manger, its not like you can go and buy yourself hookers, penthouse in New York and a Maybach...

You can on FIFA manager. ;)

I played a network game and my mate was earning 300k a week at Man Utd (they had been taken over) and the next season I am sure he took a wage cut to see if it affected the transfer budget but it didnt!

Maybe in future fm games they could use this aspect to good effect... something along these lines... The wage that you earn adds up so when you want to retire as a football manager you can use the money you have saved up from being a manager and buy a club out right and deal with the backroom stuff ie being the chairman!?
My wage is pretty irrelevant at the moment Im at thurrock £300 p/w

Fourth season at Bayern Munich and on £31,500.

Although after what I've just read here, I might try to get a lower contract. :p

I know what you all mean by asking for the lowest wage to help with the clubs finances in general, but my ego took over and Real Madrid are the richest club in the game for me... they just gave me an extra £83m to spend one month (£230m overall) because they were 'in such a good financial position'.

I'm going to try and attain a new set of galactico's... already got M'Villa, Gotze, Varane, Ronaldo, Higuain... Just need to try and convince Neymar to move back to me from Arsenal.

Currently on 125k a week at Liverpool, basically just accept whatever they offer me.

Maybe in future fm games they could use this aspect to good effect... something along these lines... The wage that you earn adds up so when you want to retire as a football manager you can use the money you have saved up from being a manager and buy a club out right and deal with the backroom stuff ie being the chairman!?

Sounds like a great idea! Probably wouldn't be as exciting as managing, but I would definitely have a go. Just imagine: You 've had a good run, winning whatever you set out to do. The save becomes a bit boring, But over the years, you have accumulated a great deal of money, so you buy a club in League 2 or something. I would absolutely try that!

My wage is pretty irrelevant at the moment Im at thurrock £300 p/w

i would like to see this also

£65k p/w at Liverpool halfway through the 3rd season. Not too fussed about my earnings though, as I can't really use it for ****.