Shmona91

Reaction score
in the last 2 weeks ive put 116 hours into this game according to steam, completed 3 seasons in that time.

at what point do you admit you have a problem and need to go to rehab?

I tried to uninstall the game but reinstalled it a day later because the craving was too strong.

please offer your wisdom

oO)oO)

i spent 2 months learning to build a skin before i even got near the game proper and still spend maybe a 75/15% split playing and designing, maybe 3-4 hours a night at the min, and maybe 10 on a weekend per day.

2iu9mio.jpg

Last edited:
Too much that the mrs complains not enough as I would like, although I do get more hours in at work now.

This version has my lowest ever number of hours. Not because of the game though (best version yet). Reasons are :-

1) Hearthstone
2) New World of Warcraft expansion
3) Heroes of the Storm
4) Steam sales
5) Star Wars The Old Republic
6) Steam Sales

I think my biggest ever amount of time on any FM game though is FM12 with 1106 hours played

142hrs past 2 weeks... but "only" 591hrs total.

Hard to tell an exact figure. Can't go off the total hours on steam because I leave it open for hours on end.

But once I load it up, for the rest of the day I'm a full time professional football manager.

Hard to tell an exact figure. Can't go off the total hours on steam because I leave it open for hours on end.

But once I load it up, for the rest of the day I'm a full time professional football manager.

My fiancee has to fight to get me away once I open FM.
When I'm just on my laptop doing other things, I'm easily distracted by her, but once I open FM, my mind just leaves my body. xD

I'm the exact same to be honest. I'd say at least 300 of those hours are idle hours I wasn't at he PC.

I go through stages. If I'm really into a save then I can go 5-6 hours per night and maybe 8 hours a day on weekends. If I'm not into it and going through the motions then I'm more of a casual player, a couple of times per week for a few hours

Apparently, 1284 hours...

I should be ashamed, but... nah.