How much does International experience affect your youth players?

TonyVilliers

Reaction score
So a few of my youth players have started picking up some under 18 and under 21 youth internationals and some even a full cap.

What does this do for them? I assume it boosts their mental stats (if nothing else) but is that right, or is it just a measure of their progress within the club?

So a few of my youth players have started picking up some under 18 and under 21 youth internationals and some even a full cap.

What does this do for them? I assume it boosts their mental stats (if nothing else) but is that right, or is it just a measure of their progress within the club?
It gives them vital match experience to develop into superstars.

But is that any more benefit to club games? Or is it (in terms of their development) any more significant?

I would have thought that an international cap at any level would represent a boost in mental assets at the least.

But is that any more benefit to club games? Or is it (in terms of their development) any more significant?

I would have thought that an international cap at any level would represent a boost in mental assets at the least.
It is a boost to their development, though you can remove them if you want to. I sometimes remove player to get them in condition for a vital game.