How Much Influence Does An AI Manager have.

MashedPotato

Reaction score
I was reading a users thread (http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...sion/328452-football-manager-2015-newbie.html) and a post got me thinking,"if I had the same set of players under Mourinho and the same set of players under Tony Pulis, would the Mourinho team seriously out perform the Pulis one?".

My question is if two Managers(Mourhinio and John Carver) took charge of a mid-table team(Everton, Stoke, Swasea etc) who would perform better.

Mourinho all day long, he's got better attributes, more experienced and just a far better manager than John Carver.

Mourinho all day long, he's got better attributes, more experienced and just a far better manager than John Carver.
It does look like the obvious answer but I think someone should conduct an experiment (I haven't got my laptop) on what manager would be better

Each manager will have relative stats. A website called WestHamWorld changed the West Ham manager to see how various ones we were being linked with (De Boer, Bielsa and Bilic) would do over a season. I think Bilic was the best in FM terms which is hopeful haha!