How much is Martin Skrtel worth?

transferking

Reaction score
So, I'm in the middle of first season with Pool and ManCity (yeah, themXD) is bidding 16M for Skrtel.

I have Carragher, Agger and Hyypiä as centre-backs at the moment and as talks with potential new owners are ongoing I can't bring anyone new in.

Skrtel has scored 5 goals in 19 appearances (all comp.), his average rating is 7,14. He's been solid, but Carragher - Agger is clearly my first option pairing.

I'm leading the league at "half-time" (19 rounds), out of FA Cup (lost to ManU) and meeting Real Madrid in first knock-out round of CL.

What would you do with Skrtel?

I would say about 8 or 9 £MILLION in real life but on FM you can get him for about £12M sometimes in the second season, but £16M is pretty good. If you need him for the rest of the year just make the deal to go through at the end of the season? But I would porbably go through with it..

Sell him and buy chiellini/fazio/sakho.

I let him go on my game for about 3m XD

i'd keep him to be honest. u only have 3 other centre backs and if one or two get injured you'll be screwed and it could cost you the league. if you cant bring anyone in due to a boardroom change then keep in my opinion. if you can bring someone else in then sell because £16m is a good price for a second choice centre back.

sell sell sell
for a 2nd choice cb thats ace
you could bring up steven darby or kelly to back you up
plus im sure some cm could play there if it comes to the worst

Don't listen to the people saying sell, whats the point of selling someone like that if you can't bring someone else in? Keep him..

Im with Kinger do not sell him. Skrtel is quality him and agger should be your first option Carragher is past it ;)

right .. if u can't bring another in don't sell

keep him until the end of the year and then sell him if you want to sell him but he is a decent back up

i bought him once for man city for 16mil. he wasn't bad but neither was he bril

Id say sell and if it comes to it you always have Mascherano to cover in ultra DM

Keep him, carragher is shocking, agger, hot n cold

16m is a good deal I think. You can replace him with either Fazio or Sakho then. Both immense CB's.

sahko fazio chellini, or i reckon on the cheap david luiz 8mil from benfica be good replacement.

SELL SELL SELL

Sell him and sign someone young like Leo,Luiz,Sidni. Or if you want someone cheap sign Yussuf for 5m