How much money do manchester city have?

Vanjagl

Premium
Reaction score
I know in RL about 60 billions pounds. Now, I was wondering do they have unlimited recources on FM11 ? If so, whats stopping Man City to buy everyone ?
sorry if this thread exist somewhere. I was unable to find it

Too much money.

In FM, Man City buys a lot of players for ridiculous cash but 1 - 2 season later, they get unhappy then BOOM! You get them for cheap prices.

yea I know that XD Was anyone able to push their finances to the edge ?

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

In FM, Man City buys a lot of players for ridiculous cash but 1 - 2 season later, they get unhappy then BOOM! You get them for cheap prices.

I know that too XD ... but I dont like buying 'well known" players. Only 'well known'' player i got is Dzeko, for three reasons:
- He is from Bosnia, just like me
- Never had him before
- Was a free agent ^^

before I stopped on my city save I had 10M to spend of player wages & 200M+ to buy.

I know in RL about 60 billions pounds. Now, I was wondering do they have unlimited recources on FM11 ? If so, whats stopping Man City to buy everyone ?
sorry if this thread exist somewhere. I was unable to find it

Actualy in reality The group who owns Man City (ADUG) own arround £550BN. The £60BN you mention is Sheikh Mansour perosnal fortune. However even those figures aren't anywhere near the true wealth behind City. City were bought for one reason. As a huge marketing tool for Abu Dhabi. The true financial wealth behind City uns into the Trillions.

On topic however. Like the chap with the Jar Jar Binks Avatar says it's too boring playing as City. Having lots of money to throw around and a squad of superstars is no fun at all. Be a man and start as Hyde United.

Ofcourse it all depends on what you set as your season expectations. Be conservative and the board will give about £40M, However tell them you can win the league and they will give about £80M with a wage budget of around £300,000. However this is all irrelevant as every now and then the Chairman will come along and give you another £40M or so to spend just for fun so i think it's probably impossible to run out of cash.

Actualy in reality The group who owns Man City (ADUG) own arround £550BN. The £60BN you mention is Sheikh Mansour perosnal fortune. However even those figures aren't anywhere near the true wealth behind City. City were bought for one reason. As a huge marketing tool for Abu Dhabi. The true financial wealth behind City uns into the Trillions.

On topic however. Like the chap with the Jar Jar Binks Avatar says it's too boring playing as City. Having lots of money to throw around and a squad of superstars is no fun at all. Be a man and start as Hyde United.

Ofcourse it all depends on what you set as your season expectations. Be conservative and the board will give about £40M, However tell them you can win the league and they will give about £80M with a wage budget of around £300,000. However this is all irrelevant as every now and then the Chairman will come along and give you another £40M or so to spend just for fun so i think it's probably impossible to run out of cash.

Trillions oO) *******.
Yea, its boring and its not fun playing as any club with loads of money. I was just wondering how much money do man city actually have. Answer
Too much money.

Umm how much money they have? Count the no. of your hair, thats the money they have in pounds

they always end up in the red tho and chairman keeps pumping more money in, they are the worst ran buisness, hemmoraging money everywhere. as a buisness they would be totally bankrupt if not for the constant bits of money being put in to keep them going. so it seems they have kinda neverending money, but the clubs finances are fooked, if ya see what i mean :)
this is fm btw, but im sure its not far different in real life :)

The amount of money Man City spend is but a drop in the ocean to the wealth of Sheikh Mansour and the Abu Dhabi United Group, hopefully when the Financial Fair Play rules come in that should curtail their ridiculous spending.