Hidayat

Reaction score
I have this youngster named Josimar Makiavala, buy him from PSV about 30k, in my team Lierse(belgium club) he been tutored by Lerato Chabangu, before the tutor i ask him to learn 1 ppm, then after 6 month later, the training goes well, and he now get 4 ppm including the one i ask him to learn, and now once again i asking him to learn ppm,and he agree, so, i want to ask you all, how much ppm can be learn? the maximum ppm that player can learn, about this Josimar, he is still 20!! but already has 4 ppm, want to send him on loan to a greece 2nd league,hope he can develop his play there and score lots of goal! |)

(i also post the screenshot ;))

Last edited:
Normally they won't learn any more than around 6 -7ish. If you ask them to learn a PPM they will say 'I feel I already have enough dimensions to my game and I don't think this would benefit me' - something like that anyway.

However if you are getting them via tuition, I am not sure on the maximum amount that can be transferred.

the maximum you can get them to learn via interaction is normally 5, though you can learn more if the they learn it via tutoring

First I thought the max. was 10 PPM's, but then this player learned an eleventh PPM so I'm not sure what the maximum amount of PPM's is.

Carlos;
View attachment 246069