Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Reaction score
i have made some decisions for my Defence And Wings and was wondering how much these will cost

Left winger - Daniel Aquino
Left Back - Dodo
Centre Back - Tomas Kalas
Right Winger - Pancrate

I was going to buy this for peterborough , i dont actually have the game yet lol , so i cant check the prices

Also , i Need 2 strikers , i want a decent one like this fabien brady and a proper quick one 17+ pace please :)

Thanks Guys :)

Reaction score
Pancrate's a free agent, Kalas is out on loan so you won't be able to get him first season, Dodo has a minimum fee release clause of £1.3m, but I'm not sure he'd join Peterborough and Daniel Aquino the same as Dodo.

Banned
Reaction score
alright Thanks

Can you suggest a Left Winger, Left Back and Quick Striker for me please

Reaction score
Sorry mate not really played as league 1 sides so far but as you said, Brandy would be a good option but Mackail-Smith is God in league 1.

Reaction score
Leigh Griffiths as a striker. Patch 11.2.1 you'll be able to get him for 275k. Need Scottish leagues loaded and Scottish first division playable. But he's a brilliant poacher for League 1 and Championship. If you can try and get Vaclav Kadlec but I highly doubt he'd go to league one sides, I struggle to sign him for Newcastle.

Status
Not open for further replies.