How Often Do You Hear "Problems With The Right/Left Back Area" At Your Club?

• Thread starter Thread starter Kylo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 8K
i've just noticed in the new list.
Htf is Hersel Gibbs?

A tasty mix between Kieran Gibbs and Cory Gibbs :)

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

Cesar Azpilicueta, Osasuna. Replaced Sagna with him before the third season and I don't notice any difference. Sold Sagna for 26M bought him for 16M.

He seems like a brilliant player. :)

fantastic idea FourFourTwo. Can I recommend Bradley August for League 1 and League Two clubs. He is South African, so work permits may be an issue? Also, Cassani and Michel are fantastic as well

Will look into adding them mate. :)
I'm still updating as we speak. Who likes my little customised banners on the top of the categories? (A)

Kiko Femenia is a recommendation from me. Plays for Hércules, about 18 years old as well, good for £3.1 million, though that was through negotiation, you'll probably get a £1 million offer accepted. :P

Kiko Femenia is a recommendation from me. Plays for Hércules, about 18 years old as well, good for £3.1 million, though that was through negotiation, you'll probably get a £1 million offer accepted. :P

Great shout :)
What is it with these god **** mexicans and they're amazing hidden players!?

Daniel Opare . bought in 09/10 season from real madrid when i was saints in the championship. only 250 k and wages were 1,000 per week. now been through 2 seasons in the premiership. averages in the low seven. progressing into a decent player. one for the future though.

Kyle Naughton is worth a mention a loan him from Spurs in the second season of my West Ham save. Averaged 7.5 for the season. Kept Faubert on the brench.

Daniel Opare . bought in 09/10 season from real madrid when i was saints in the championship. only 250 k and wages were 1,000 per week. now been through 2 seasons in the premiership. averages in the low seven. progressing into a decent player. one for the future though.

I should have remembered him :) Hes a good player, speedy ;)

Kerrea Gilbert is a good wing back for lower league , can be signed on loan and then signed after the first season on a free.

Pedro Botelho is actually property of Arsenal, he is on loan at Celta in the 1st season however.

For a medium level team (high championship/low premier league) Ivan Bandalovski from Loko (Sofia) is a good player, and at only about 20 he is a good prospect. I signed him as Reading for £80k, and he has been available at around that price on other games I've started too. In my 3rd season as Reading, he is worth £3.4m (first season in EPL)

Back