Votes: 0 0.0%
  • First visit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I was just wandering, how often do you visit FM-Base?

Please vote, and feel free to reply and tell us why you visit so often and what would make you visit more :thup:

As a Mod i'm on her everyday. Used to just be twice a day but since people are posting more the last few days i have been checking the site alot.

Well I'm on quite often. If it's in an 'active' period I will just sit with the site open for a few hours lol.

I tend to check it every few hours to see if there are any new posts :)

Yeah same here. And on the average uni day I have lots of spare time :D

well fmbase is in my live feeds which i check quite often so i just come on if theres anything new!

well fmbase is in my live feeds which i check quite often so i just come on if theres anything new!

Ooh now that you mention feeds I forgot I added a nice little page with all of FM-Base forums RSS feeds on...

i check it at least 3 times a day, usually loads more, especially now that people are posting alot now.

Havn't really been on muc last few days, been a bit occupied. Gonna try and be on quite often for the rest of this week tho :)

yea the weekend was slow. come on everyone

well i post when i usually get on the computer which isn't until around this time of night.

now i think i might go do my work. :(

Usually on here a few times a day to see whats going on, been a bit less though the last couple of weeks.