How often does this happen to you?

PeteF

Reaction score
Album of screenshots: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
That's just half the season, I don't even think I can finish it... really angry and frustrated about it.

Does this usually happen to you too? Because I tried many tactics created by me and tactics from this forum too.

Whether it happens often to us or not, how does that help you?

I have serious doubts about the quality of the shots. In the majority of the matches you have high shot counts and a poor shot/on target ratio.

Whether it happens often to us or not, how does that help you?

I have serious doubts about the quality of the shots. In the majority of the matches you have high shot counts and a poor shot/on target ratio.

Well I was hoping that this was kind of a bug or something. It seems like I'm being FM'd every game...

How do you think I can fix the quality of my shots? I don't tell my players to shot whenever it's possible, and I actually have a decent squad, including a great striker (Rolan).

Pete, try work into the box, lower tempo and or retain possession. Those might help u on the inaccurate shoots and possession too at the same time. But it's just some suggestions. Might not work either. Don't forget the familiarity of the formation that u r using could affect it too