How our life would look without Facebook?

I like facebook, it helps me keep in touch with all my mates who are at different unis. I use it alot, not to the extent that I would say I was addicted or anything, but it's a pretty helpful way of keeping in touch with people you don't see on a regular basis, but I suppose I could do that with Skype or a Phone if I ever decided not to use facebook, and as Lee said, I spent about 18 years of my life without it, so I am sure I could survive.

I used to have one but got bored of it. I don't know why so many people love it so much, it's just a plainer looking version of myspace imo.

I go to facebook just to lose my time so I don't have to study.

How is reading or posting on this forum about this sort of stuff any different to using FB? I assume all the people that replied "how terrible Facebook is" don't check this website regularly or religiously? If people are using FB as "an excuse for people to shout about their own private problems to people they don't know" then they aren't using it as it was designed to be used. Did you know you can click "deny" to a friend request? You don't have to just blindly accept everyone, just have your 'friends' in your 'friend list'.

i rage people on facebook, like my brother and his Ackbar look alike gf, "like" everyones status, i mean everyones!

TBH I think it was an amazing idea by Mark Zuckerberg, but I rarely go on it now. Got fed up of people moaning about chat and the problems in their life. I would never put some of the stuff people put on FB, like "R.I.P Grandma, miss you so much" - if you missed her so much, then you wouldn't be on FB like an hour after she's died!

Some things in life are for you to keep to yourself, instead they plaster it all over Facebook. And with chat it's usually some girl or guy who can hardly work a computer and they moan about it, like to see them do a better job.

I want to thank you facebook because the people there make me look smart in front of my parents.

I'd probably still have a myspace if Facebook didn't exist.

loljk Myspace was/is for faggots.

I'm playing FM too much to care about it.. Now life without FM is a different story.

I do not use Facebook and do not see a need too. And i am happy with my life without it.

It would be no different... although i have a FB, not many people who have access to computers don't! But unless im talking to mates who don't live locally or have gone to uni a fair distance i don't use it, it bores the **** out of me!

I can't understand people who just CANNOT live without it. Yeah I have an account, but it's not a major part of my life. The amount of times I've heard about relationship breakups of it is totally ridiculous. Plus you get those annyoing friend requests from total strangers, and those stupid "apps". Not to mention stalkers. I mean, how bad does your real life have to be, to totally shut yourself from the real world, and live in the cocoon of facebook? Ok people may have trouble making friends, but surely it would be safer to do it with the help of certain groups where you meet "real" people? IMO theres many more cons to pros when it comes to facebook. It would be safer if you have a computer, to stay in touch with friends with e-mail.

I only use Facebook to look at pictures from nights out really, that's the extent of how necessary Facebook is to my life.

You seen 'I Am Legend'?

Thats how the world would be. Exactly.