ludodorito98

Reaction score
could somebody please tell me how you can go on holiday for say a year and it won't take to much time.

Is there something on preferences i have to click or what.

PLEASE HELP

It takes as long as it takes mate. Having a fast PC, few leagues loaded and a small database will make it run faster, whereas a larger game will take longer

It takes as long as it takes mate. Having a fast PC, few leagues loaded and a small database will make it run faster, whereas a larger game will take longer

yeah but how do those people who go all the way to 2800 and they sim it one guy simmed 20 years in 2 hours and he had a old and slow pc

Most people who sim that far leave their PCs on for a very long time to do it. Any the only way you could sim that quickly is, as I said, with a small amount of leagues loaded and a small database

or you can go to detail level and select minimum. The game will sim less matches and therefore be less realistic, but it will be quicker

It took me 1 hour to go to January 1st. I loaded up 16 leagues from 14 nations. I would say it could take around 30 mins - 2 hours depending on PC performance and leagues loaded.

People who holiday for like 500 years leave their PC on for hours, even days at a time.

or you can go to detail level and select minimum. The game will sim less matches and therefore be less realistic, but it will be quicker
Good thinking..
43.gif

Last edited: