Zenzi Sage

Reaction score
I have this kid with insane stats at 17 years of age, but my scouts with 17 potential judging ability would not give him more than 2 stars. I know the players can prove them wrong sometimes but the scouts are usually not far off, from what I remember. Is there any chance at all he could be developed into a world class player? He's scoring loads against small teams too.

The idea is to get scouts with good adaptability, determination and decent judging ability stats.

Once they come back with some players that look decent I always have a scout with 20/20 for judging ability and then scout him for a month/few games and you should find out what star level he is there or there about

I bought a regen striker that originally was 3 stars potential, scouted him using the method above and he was 4 stars and has turned into a goal machine

Hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I usually look for scouts with minimum ststa of 14 adaptability, 15 determination and 16 in both judging ability and potential.

Forget about stars. Look at stats especially determinatiom and other info as to character.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk