How should I download the game from this website?

phoenixinter

Reaction score
I've pre-ordered yesterday and I've received the order confirmation mail and the invoice.

But when I click the green "Download Now" button it gives me nothing but the payment page again!

Would anyone mind helping me here?

i pre ordered from here as well got the order confirmation mail and the invoice as well , no download button on mine though
got Football Manager 2012 Activation code how do you down load game now

I've pre-ordered yesterday and I've received the order confirmation mail and the invoice.

But when I click the green "Download Now" button it gives me nothing but the payment page again!

Would anyone mind helping me here?

I believe we should be getting another mail with the link to download. But unfortunately we haven't yet received that mail till now.

Even I am waiting for that mail after pre-ordering

If you have been sent an activation key, you need to first load Steam.

Click on the "Games" tab at the top, then "Activate a product on Steam". Type or paste your key in, and then when you've finished with that then your download should start.

For those waiting on their activation code from FM Base, a moderator has said that there was a backlog issue that is being sorted, and that you should have your codes soon.

trying to download kits but not working anybody have a link for me please cheers guys