Reaction score
This is my lineup as of summer 2013:

Goalkeeper: Jose Manuel Reina
Defenders: Jose Enrique, Daniel Agger, Martin Kelly, Glen Johnson
Defensive Midfielder (Anchor Man): Yann M'Vila
Midfidlers: Marek Hamsik, Lucas Leiva
Wingers (Inside Forwards): Eden Hazard, Hulk
Forwards (Advanced Forward): Luis Suarez

I won the first place in the Premier League and the FA cup for the second time and I won the Champions League. I have ~64M pounds ($100M or 74M Euros) to spend..

I'm thinking I need to get better defenders and maybe someone to replace Lucas Leiva. I prefer to buy players who have 4 star potential and are close to reaching their full potential but at a young age. My new purchases are all early 20's to mid 20's so that I don't have to buy new players for a while and can focus on purchasing youth. I am planning on making a transition to only homegrown players later on after my current top players era is over.

I am considering selling Johnson and buying Sebastien Corchia.. By selling Johnson and buying Corchia i'd make a few million in profit (not that much), but I'd have to pay Corchia the same salary.. The thing is Johnson is almost 29 and Corchia is barely 22 and they have more or less the same skill, and Corchia has currently more potential ability than Johnson.

For defenders I may go for Hummels and Howedes but they may be too expensive.

For the defenders, you seem right about the quality of the players, and with your transfer budget, I can't see how it would give you great trouble buying them.
Look for players such as Papadopoulos, Wilson???

At LB, how is Robinson? Isn't he good enough yet, because I think that he should be top class, probably better than Johnson at his maximum potential.

For MC, I would suggest looking for players like Rodwell, Barkley (sorry about mentioning Everton players), Ramsey, and other amazing English prospects.