Status
Not open for further replies.

lewis24

Reaction score
So yeah i'm managing newcastle and i was just wondering how to get the best out of moussa sissoko?

@Lewis - how did you sign him?

ive tried all sorts but even when crazy bids of 15-20m are accepted, and they are needed too btw, he just isn't interested in joining or even discussing terms. So I don't get to even offer a contract as the agent won't discuss terms.

my game was a save from relegation challenge btw, which I have succeeded in and played through the next entire season finishing 3rd in the EPL and winning carling cup. Just in that following summer now before starting season 3 (or my 2nd full season if u will).

how did you get him interested?
how much did you offer him and Toulouse?

Got the exact same problem with Debuchy too!
And mbiwa cost me 20m!

@Lewis - how did you sign him?

ive tried all sorts but even when crazy bids of 15-20m are accepted, and they are needed too btw, he just isn't interested in joining or even discussing terms. So I don't get to even offer a contract as the agent won't discuss terms.

my game was a save from relegation challenge btw, which I have succeeded in and played through the next entire season finishing 3rd in the EPL and winning carling cup. Just in that following summer now before starting season 3 (or my 2nd full season if u will).

how did you get him interested?
how much did you offer him and Toulouse?

Got the exact same problem with Debuchy too!
And mbiwa cost me 20m!

He probably used LFCMarshall's update, so he started with him...

Well, from the games I've watched him play with Newcastle so far, he really looks like a box-to-box, especially in that game against Chelsea.
He's definitely got the physical and mental stats to warrant that.

Status
Not open for further replies.