How should I train this regen to become incredible?

chrisgreg

Reaction score
Got this Regen in Summer, he's absolutely amazing so far and he's only 2 stars at the moment.

He's got pretty great stats and I wanna make him even better so ideas?

I have him as an Inside Forward right now with Raikans inside forward training schedule with the best coaches I can find.

What preferred moves should I teach em? Players to coach em?

I have Eden Hazard, Gotze, Aguero too which I've bought.

Aguero maybe?

View attachment 216654

Tutor him using someone with high determination, he's gonna progress very far - if at all - having 7.

Why someone with High Determination? Does that men he'll reach his target more likely?

Also, I just used a tool and found out his PA is 200...

Why someone with High Determination? Does that men he'll reach his target more likely?

Also, I just used a tool and found out his PA is 200...

Yes, he will not only put in the effort longer in matches, but also in training. IN short, he is more determined to make things happen. As Tyton wrote ( or rather meant), is will probablyt not go very far with a poor 7 in stat. If it could be raised to at least 10, then we may have a lift off. Naturally, his ambition and professionalism will also have a say..

Tutoring and exposure to first team football will help him progress more than training + coaches. He needs his determination increased, so get him tutored straight away. Often it can really help, I've seen players go up 6/7 in determination after a being tutored by a good tutor. Once that is done, maybe loan him to a championship or lower Prem team if he won't get in your first team much atm.

Just won the league, the champions league and several other cups this year (second year with arsenal), and he got:

-53 Appearances
-17 Goals
-44 Assists

Absolutely amazing and he's only 2.5 star at the moment..
Currently playing him as a Left Winger.

I have old striker and his determination is 19 and I have a wonderkid with determination 12 but his finishing and compusure, dribling is better than the old guy. S if I let old guy tutor my young star will he be better or wil his finishing and composure go down and only determination will go up?

Shouldn't do, tutors only effect mental and hidden attributes (and PPMS, and liked/disliked people).

also keep in mind that ur coaches have 16+ working with youngsters, a lot of ppl don't look into that when they develop players but that coaching attribute plays a huge role