How successful have you been from starting unemployed?

comrade1892

Reaction score
Personally,

I started unemployed, got a job at Alicante in the Liga Adalente. Led them to 4th place. Was then offered a job at Sevilla, which i accepted and took them to 4th and 3rd in Liga BBVA.

I then was offered a contract at Fiorentina, which i accepted. So far i have finished 7th, 7th, 1st, 2nd, 1st, 1st. In the process I have won 3 Serie A's, 2 Italian Cups and 1 Italian Super Cup.

I am interested in seeing how others have done.

Thanks!

ive always wanted to start unemployed but always bottle it, do you reckon i should do it, i have been succcesful on all my games, and what reputation do you put yourself eg continental, internatonal cheers

i always start unemployed and put my reputation as automatic and this time i got the burscough job which i took in april and i finished 18th 2nd season finished 3rd and 3rd season finished 1st so now im in the bsp and in my 1st season curently lyin 5th

ive always wanted to start unemployed but always bottle it, do you reckon i should do it, i have been succcesful on all my games, and what reputation do you put yourself eg continental, internatonal cheers
You shouldn't bottle it. It's a good way of seeing how good you really are at the game. If you are really confident set your past experience to none, but make sure you have lower leagues activated otherwise its pretty hard to get a job. But for people starting off doing this method, its a good idea to start with former international footballer. That way the clubs of your country (the nationality you selected) will recognise you and give you a shot.

cheers mate im gonna do it now ive finished my second season wit man city, im gonna put internationl as my rep, i hope i get a decent job soon :p

cheers have you got any tips for me , i want this game all to be about me as a manaegr not building a team

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

what a great start already offered stuggart and prstmouth job, took stuggart as i have managed in england loads of times, come on stuggart

cheers have you got any tips for me , i want this game all to be about me as a manaegr not building a team

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

what a great start already offered stuggart and prstmouth job, took stuggart as i have managed in england loads of times, come on stuggart
Well, concentrate a lot on tactics. Make sure you have tactics for all occassions such as counter attacking, all out defence, possession and so on.
Also buy proven players, dont go for young gems or hot prospects, and only buy if you need to.
and because you will probably start with smaller teams once you get an offer from a bigger team, TAKE IT! and restart the process.

But to really make an impression, work a lot on tactics. perfect them.

cheers m8 i got 2mill with stuggart but gotta good team will hopefully be big manager soon

I really enjoy starting unemployed. I started with no past experience and was offered the job at Dorchester. One promotion in my first season in BSS and finished 3rd in BSP, but unfortunately didn't gain promotion. I resigned from Dorchester and was offered the Swindon Job. I accepted, now I'm top of L2. My reputation has gone up to regional, good times.