How the **** do you make a profit in this game?!

Reaction score
Does anyone else have trouble making a profit in this game?! I'm the richest, most reputable club in the best league but I'm really struggling to turn over a profit at the end of the season.Last season I had:Total expenditure - 491mTotal income 541mHowever, I made a profit of 40m on player transfers which means I made 10m profit from all other revenue streams. Considering I won the EPL, FA Cup, Supercup, Community Shield, Club World C'ship and runner up in the Champs League 10m seems absurdly low

Are you sure you made that much profit from transfers? I'm just wondering if you're forgetting to include agent fees.

Either way, that does seem very low considering that you won almost everything. My best guess would be that you have a massive wage bill that's cutting into your profits.

You're right I did forget agent fees but that only amounted to 2 million over the season so shouldn't make too much difference. Total wage costs last year (incl. staff, bonuses and "Non football costs" whatever they are) amount to 245m which doesn't seem to high for a club entering and winning almost every trophy available for the last 5 years. My average attendance was 58744/60338 (97%) and I can't think what else I can do to bring in money.

On a possibly related note I just noticed the "investments" section of the Income page shows 0 so maybe the owners aren't investing our current balance of 400m for some reason

Last edited: