How to adapt new bought players into the squad?

R00dris

Reaction score
I bought two players and threw them into the first team squad right away, and started to have terrible results. I think this is the root of my problems.

How do I make a smoother adaptation for them, and avoid those terrible mishappenings?

You can't? Depends on their adaptability in a new team/country. If they don't speak the language, that'll also have an effect on performances, until they learn to do. You can probably try to go for Team Cohesion in training for a while;; it also helps if there is someone already in the team who speaks the languages the new players do.

Until they become acclimatised and learn the language, not much you can do but wait..

It takes roughly around six months for a player to learn the language. If you have a player on the team who speaks a common language, you can private chat with him and ask him to help out. Also, having your captain welcome the player is always a good thing that I do, but I don't know if that has much of an effect.
Team Cohesion gels the team together, along with teamwork as prematch training I believe. Just slowly integrate them into the squad, don't do it immediately, even if they are good players, they need time to adapt.

Goodluck in your save!