How to add non-European clubs to Champions League+

SACFC

Reaction score
I switched the Whitecaps to the EPL and moved some teams around and moved relegated clubs down and moved Chester to the USL-1. I can't figure out how to change the domestic competitions for the clubs I changed. I want the Whitecaps to be in contention for the Euro Cup and Champions league and Chester to compete in the Canadian Championship to be eligible for the North American Champions League. Any help would be great.

I switched the Whitecaps to the EPL and moved some teams around and moved relegated clubs down and moved Chester to the USL-1. I can't figure out how to change the domestic competitions for the clubs I changed. I want the Whitecaps to be in contention for the Euro Cup and Champions league and Chester to compete in the Canadian Championship to be eligible for the North American Champions League. Any help would be great.

this will happen from the second season onwards due them being in the different leagues - if you want to have them in them that way round first season then you have to go into the competitions in the editor and change the teams for the first season - remove a team and put in the team you want. if you don't remove a team then you will end up with the wrong amount of teams in the comp and the game wont work

is USL-1 a canadian league?

Okay I tried messing around adding the whitecaps right into the champions league. I also changed my under 18 squad to a reserve team and moved Grays Athletic to the Pacific Coast Soccer League (a small provincial league from here no one watches) and moved my prospects club to the BSP. So I will sim a couple years and edit my team so they win a lot and see if it works.

The USL-1 is the second tier of USA football. Right now there are two leagues that want to operate on the second tier and this season they joined in a strangely named league the USSF Division 2. Which is made up of the two leagues split into two divisions (North American Soccer League and the United Soccer League). Basically the USL-1 was the top flight of USA/Canadian soccer after the demise of the original North American Soccer League. The name has changed a few times (I know it was the A league) but since Major League Soccer started, USL has become second tier and after the Whitecaps, Impact and Timbers move to MLS, as well as the clubs that want to join the new North American Soccer League...

Anyways thanks for the suggestions.