Can somebody help me? I can't seem to get this to work. I move my CM to DM position, then pick lurk outside area, then i move him back to CM. then I get the other CM to DM position, then pick lurk outside area, then i move him back to CM. Both my CM's wont lurk outside area..

Lol my bad, didn't check, egg on my face!!
Thought it was a new thread.....didn't expect someone to be asking how to add the corner exploit in a thread entitled how to add the corner exploit. :)

Thanks for your help but i still can't do it... I move CB to DM position, then, in players instructions i tick the attacking corner box, click on this box, click on "lurk outside", click on the player again anda move him back to CB. Do it again with the striker and when he comes back to his orginal position, it's instructions come back to what they were before...

Can somebody help me? I can't seem to get this to work. I move my CM to DM position, then pick lurk outside area, then i move him back to CM. then I get the other CM to DM position, then pick lurk outside area, then i move him back to CM. Both my CM's wont lurk outside area..

Thanks for your help but i still can't do it... I move CB to DM position, then, in players instructions i tick the attacking corner box, click on this box, click on "lurk outside", click on the player again anda move him back to CB. Do it again with the striker and when he comes back to his orginal position, it's instructions come back to what they were before...

First of all, it doesn't work on classic tactics.

Second of all, you have to make the DM lurk outside area first, THEN swap positions.

That's what i've done and still doesnt work. Does it work for 12.0.4?

As I said, in a 4-3-3 tactic, I select the DM, click the corner box and select "Lurk". Then I click on my CB and drag him to DM, swaping positions with my other DM. Now I click on my actual DM and he already is lurking, as the other player who was dragged to CB is back to default. ..

That's what i've done and still doesnt work. Does it work for 12.0.4?

As I said, in a 4-3-3 tactic, I select the DM, click the corner box and select "Lurk". Then I click on my CB and drag him to DM, swaping positions with my other DM. Now I click on my actual DM and he already is lurking, as the other player who was dragged to CB is back to default. ..

Mate, no offence to Hazza or anything, but I genuinely think it's not worth all of this...just use a good decent corner tactic that's worked for you before and use that.

I use a classic tactic (Grid System) with this corner exploit and it made wonders for me :p , so I wouldn't like to change. I just can't get it working :/ .

So unnatural to try and exploit the games match engine. I would go as far to say it is cheating. Would never do it myself.

Doesn't seem to work at all for me, Whenever I swap the player back to their original position they just jump back to default. (and no I'm not using classic)

I use a classic tactic (Grid System) with this corner exploit and it made wonders for me :p , so I wouldn't like to change. I just can't get it working :/ .

It's already included on the grid system tactic.

So unnatural to try and exploit the games match engine. I would go as far to say it is cheating. Would never do it myself.

I'd like to point out that I don't use this style of playing myself. I create my own tactics and change them match-to-match depending on my opponent. This is for the people that want it.

Doesn't seem to work at all for me, Whenever I swap the player back to their original position they just jump back to default. (and no I'm not using classic)

EXAMPLE:

Move your striker to DM position then select the "Lurk outside" and move him back.
Move your CD to DM position then select the "Lurk oudside" and move him back.
etc.

It will set back to default once you manualy select "Lurk outside"....you HAVE TO MOVE & SELECT for this to work.

Hope this helped :)

Yes Hazza I did read the entire thread I am not stupid. But this example of yours doesn't work either. You have to move & select? Isn't that what I'm doing? How else could I move him to the DMC position and select lurk outside.

Please explain the entire steps because when I follow these, it won't work.

Or place a video in youtube please, it would do wonders for us!

Thanks ;)

For everyone having trouble, make sure you are in "Player Instructions". Don't just go to the Set Piece list. I'll make a video if still necessary.

Does this work in patch 12.0.3 ? they are changing to default..