fantasma

Reaction score
Hi

i need a litlle help here.
As far as i understand there will never be tycoon takeovers in other countries rather than Eng, Spa, and Ita. Is there anyway to change this?

Thanks in advance

I think there is but I'm not sure, but I think before starting new game you have to untick something that says "valid takeovers only".

I tried that but it didn´t worked. I think that we must edit a file in game directory but i don´t know wich and how.

But I heard something back some time that was about takeovers, but I think every team got taken over, so that wouldn't be nice.

I think that if u untick valid takeovers only it will allow that a club in a lower division to have a tycoon takeover, wich doesn´t mean that everyclub will get a tycoon to. In my games tycoo usually happens to Atlético Madrid, Valencia, Tottenham, Palermo. Changing that file i presume that will wnable the possibility to have a tycoon takeover in other countries too, like Portugal, turkey etc

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

many thanks mate

I do this and I set my chairman to wanting to leave and whenever theres a takeover talk.. it always collapses, tried it with 3 different saves. :/

i had a tycoon takeover Rangers in scotland when i was in the second division

I do this and I set my chairman to wanting to leave and whenever theres a takeover talk.. it always collapses, tried it with 3 different saves. :/

If your using an editor (fmscout or something), try and decrease their finances too, then the price of the club will go down and the chance of the takeover happening will increase