How to ask the board to buy a player

unitedfan9

Reaction score
I am wondering how you ask your to try a but a player for some players it lets me ask but for others it deosn't

you can only ask if it will cost more than your budget to buy the player i think.
i tend not to ask them.
for my man united save i asked them to buy maicon they spent 132mill on him and gave him ridiculous wages.

you can only ask if it will cost more than your budget to buy the player i think.
i tend not to ask them.
for my man united save i asked them to buy maicon they spent 132mill on him and gave him ridiculous wages.

How do you actually ask??

How do you actually ask??
when you hit make offer and you can change the fee
look in the top right hand corner
it usually just says stuff like "the overall value of this transfer is ......"
if you can ask the board then they will be a small rectangle saying "ask the board"
click on it:D

Its Stupid, ive won the league and everything with United a few times.. i try to sign good players, not anything stupid like messi, and the board are like nahhh unrealistic!! WTF how is trying to sign modric unrealistic when im top boy!!!

Its Stupid, ive won the league and everything with United a few times.. i try to sign good players, not anything stupid like messi, and the board are like nahhh unrealistic!! WTF how is trying to sign modric unrealistic when im top boy!!!
Manchester Unites is a BAD club.

Try Chelsea :D

when you hit make offer and you can change the fee
look in the top right hand corner
it usually just says stuff like "the overall value of this transfer is ......"
if you can ask the board then they will be a small rectangle saying "ask the board"
click on it:D

Thanks mate!

Chelsea fan
Dont be A *** If his utd let him be utd
Chelsea are just as bad