Sweeedz

Reaction score
As I like to play with big teams the number one thing Im always fighting against is complancy. Do anyone have some tips for avoiding it?

In team talks, tell your team not to get complacent -_-

Well I cant do that before the match, and usally the damage is already done. Dont come here and be a f*cking smart*ss. That doesnt belong here.

Well I cant do that before the match, and usally the damage is already done. Dont come here and be a f*cking smart*ss. That doesnt belong here.

lets chillout mate...

team talks are essential but team meetings are also a good way to prevent this..

praising players of their good form when they do well is also a good way and criticizing players for playing badly encourages them to play better (hopefully)

oh and changed the title, its complacency not complancy :)

Actually you can, but in the team talks AFTER the last match. You can also use the press conf and let the team know that there is no room for it.

Alright chill out! Tell them at halftime or fulltime. There aren't otherways of preventing it that are not blindingly obvious (Team-talks, if the media ask if your team's going to win easily, say it could be tougher), so I am not really sure what I am meant to of said.... :S