Reaction score
if your having a problem with the ME try simming the games because i did that and my form massively improved because ive been dominating games but not winning
hope this helps you:)

Probably because the *** man is making changes for you in game. They don't change the formation but I'm pretty sure they change strategy,players instructions and swap players positions. I've seen the post match analysis of positioning and when the assman takes control of a match it looks different to when I'm in control.

that of course could be bullshit, it's just something I noticed.

Probably because the *** man is making changes for you in game. They don't change the formation but I'm pretty sure they change strategy,players instructions and swap players positions. I've seen the post match analysis of positioning and when the assman takes control of a match it looks different to when I'm in control.

that of course could be bullshit, it's just something I noticed.
im not to sure but i was getting similar game stats aswell so im not sure

Yeah like I said it's just a theory of mine, I kind of thought as he is AI against AI he would a better job than me. But I've simmed many seasons over the years and some times it goes well other times I've been sacked by January, so yeah I don't really know.

I don't watch the 3d matches anyway, it's ****** horrendous, I prefer to look at the 2d discs wizzing around the screen and it's makes the horror show that little bit less horrifying watching your best 2d disc miss a hatful of chances.

I strongly agree!! Its a simple fact that simulation solves a lot of issues. At the end of the day i appoint my trusted assistant manager, i give him detailed instructions on what to do, i set the tactics, player roles & duties, i select pitch size & i select lineups & rotate my squad. The only difference is my assistant will make subs only if needed. Im still in charge & i take credit for it. Sum will not agree with me but it works best for me. 3d matches i cannot stand that any bit. They too pathetic & the match engine has been very poor for a few years now

What do you mean by 'sim'? Do you mean specifically for Classic or are you talking about holidaying in normal mode?