Venom239991

Reaction score
Well, my team is Fc Schalke, so advanced to a semi-finals of Champions League, I am struggling against Manchester United. I have no idea how to beat them. 1st game I played 0-0 away. 2nd game I am playing home. Any suggestions what tactic should I use to beat them. Thx...(A)

You need to score one goal more than United.
And 0-0 away isn't bad result pal :) Just play your game and hope for the best :)

Yes, I know all that, is there any suggestions from you what tactic should I use??

Try 4 - 2 - 4, when I was Schalke 04 I beat Man United with exactly that formation. No lie, I won 2 - 0. If I had a screenshot I would show you, but I don't.

Stick with your tactic, either go all out attack, or play on the counter, whichever you think will make the most chances.

Also, just out of interest, who could you play in the final?

Last edited:
Stick with your tactic, either go all out attack, or play on the counter, whichever you think will make the most chances.

Also, just out of interest, who could you play in the final?

Probably Barcelona :))

---------- Post added at 02:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 AM ----------

I have won 2:1. It was really hard. Played 4-2-2-2 formation with deep defens slow tempo and narrow. Was losing 0:1 until 80 minutes, then scored 2 goals. Playing against Barcelona in Finals. Anyway thanks every1 for help ;) :wub:

Have 4 vidic's as your back 4, 2 xavis and 2 iniestas in midfield with 2 messis up front. In net have a literal brick wall. Job done.

I won Champions League. I have beated barca 1:0 :))). By the way won Bundes league, German cup and champions league, with no transfers. 1 season.. **** YEAH. VENOM ON DA ROAD!!!!!! :))

My tactic against Barcelona?? I played 4-2-2-2. Direct style, slow tempo and narrow and deep def. I had luck messi was injured. So I guess I won with a little luck ;)

Which 4222?

Probably Barcelona :))

---------- Post added at 02:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 AM ----------

I have won 2:1. It was really hard. Played 4-2-2-2 formation with deep defens slow tempo and narrow. Was losing 0:1 until 80 minutes, then scored 2 goals. Playing against Barcelona in Finals. Anyway thanks every1 for help ;) :wub:
Which 4222 is it. With wide wingers? Wide AtakingMids? Wide DemMids? Im stuck on manu as well.

I play as arsenal, but only had problems with man u on the LFC update, but man u did slaughter everyone on that save, on my other games had no real problems against them, played with the ghost and fairyland tactic v2, absolutely, slaughtered them even at old trafford pulled up the past history after i think 4 seasons, and played them at least 3-4 times a season in all competitions and only ever drew 2 games winning the rest one season played them 6 times in every competition won all games only conceding once. however on the LFC update they dicked me 6-0 at old trafford, I was so ****** off i didnt play the game again for nearly a week!