eat260

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm in 2020 with wolves finishing in 2nd 3 years in a row just because i can't beat man city any ideas!?

Are they still playing a 4-2-3-1 with 3 AMCs? If so play a wide 4-4-2. Give up the middle of the field and possession and look to hit them on the counter down the flanks. Set passing to "Down the Flanks," set your defensive line to either deep or normal just above deep, and play very wide and very quick.

That's the approach I use with my United team and has resulted in a 2-1-1 record against them.

Hi guys I'm in 2020 with wolves finishing in 2nd 3 years in a row just because i can't beat man city any ideas!?

Like written above, its hard to say as you are in 2020.
I would perhaps try to watch some fo their games to see how they are playing. Keep an eye on the tempo, their fullbacks, their closing down etc and then post it on here, like this

" They play a flat 442 and are very agressive, closing me down all the time but when they get the ball, they try to hold on to it. Their fullbacks seems to play really wide and they are often more advanced than one of their MCs that seems to drop deep and spread balls" etc etc

attachment.php

On my surprise, managed to take them down with gegenpress Klopp style tactic.