Tobe

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have just got Fm 13 and am probably a bit behind but I have just come across Internacionals Otavio. I'm Man Utd and have already paid his release fee of £13 mil. He will arrive next summer due to his age. When he arrives should I play him (will he be good enough), should I loan him out (to adapt to English game) or put him in reserves. Really excited about him but confused as what to do. Don't want to mess his potential up

All comments appreciated.

Hello everyone, I have just got Fm 13 and am probably a bit behind but I have just come across Internacionals Otavio. I'm Man Utd and have already paid his release fee of £13 mil. He will arrive next summer due to his age. When he arrives should I play him (will he be good enough), should I loan him out (to adapt to English game) or put him in reserves. Really excited about him but confused as what to do. Don't want to mess his potential up

All comments appreciated.

If he is not ready for first team then loan him out and put key player and what position must that club play him when you accept loan bids for him. That`s a great feature in this FM... You can ask your scout to compile match reprts when he plays, so that you can keep track with his progress, I always do that and I am aware of the players development at that club.

That's Is a great feature. I will def be doing that. It'll give him the experience in England. Cool thanks mate.