kingn3rd

Reaction score
I am not sure if this thread is in the right place but here it goes. I am planning on starting a Swansea save with LFC's post January Update but I am not sure how to play Michu. I play with a 4-2-3-1 and possession football. Should I play Michu in the Centre attacking Midfield role and if so what type or should I play him in the strikers role considering that Danny Graham left and his stats (I think) reflect more of those as a striker.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

im currently doing a swans save and struggling! he has 1 in 15 from CAM for me, its his best position on fm but its hard to decide on what player role to have him as

I am not sure if this thread is in the right place but here it goes. I am planning on starting a Swansea save with LFC's post January Update but I am not sure how to play Michu. I play with a 4-2-3-1 and possession football. Should I play Michu in the Centre attacking Midfield role and if so what type or should I play him in the strikers role considering that Danny Graham left and his stats (I think) reflect more of those as a striker.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Never played with Swansea or Michu, but I would imagine Trequartista or Attacking Mid with Attack duty should do it

play him as Trequarista in the striker's position, set him as the TM and aim the ball to his feet..

just change a bit of his closing down and run with ball stat's to sometimes and own half etc..

give him a little more work to do off the ball

Play as a striker definitely (As in Marshall's database he will be set as a striker mainly :)