How to buy Manchester United tickets.

Burkie7

Reaction score
Alri lads I go over to Manchester every year to watch United at Christmas time and coming from Dublin I usually just get package deals, This year we want to try and book it separate and have priced flights for €80 and hotel for €90, we are doing this because with the package deals you have to take the ferry and they put you in a hotel miles away from the city centre. So just wondering how you can go about buying tickets for United matchs? Their will be 5-6 of us going over, also what is the general price for a ticket, cheers.

Its for the New Years Eve game vs Blackburn.

Last edited:
I don't know anything about it, but if you have membership, you'll usually be the first in line to buy entry tickets.

I don't have a membership mate, Was just hoping to be able to buy them on the internet and have them delivered to me in Dublin.

Tickets are normally about £40 in the UK but if you want to order tickets online from places like livefootballtickets you will be ripped off to the tune of about €120.

Can you not buy any from the official Manchester United website?

you need to become a member first then tickets are priced from about £24 - £55 depending on the area of the ground you are in. memebership fee is about £20 i think.
all junior tickets are £10
if you need any more info you know where i am!

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

actually membership is £30 sorry

Cheers, so say me and my mates put a 5er each and get one membership can we buy 6 of the tickets with the one membership?

Cheers, so say me and my mates put a 5er each and get one membership can we buy 6 of the tickets with the one membership?

no sorry i think its 1 application per membership( 99% certain). you will most probably get them in the ballot as blackburn will not take a huge allocation. it may be cheaper to look at other options as memberships are only cost efficient if you go to 3 or more games (presuming your travelling, paying for accomadation etc) IMO. Theres a lot of information including ticket prices on the officail website.
it may be worth researching for some irish (or dublin) official supporters clubs as these may get cheaper deals. My uncle in sligo is part of one of these clubs and i think it saves him more money than just organising everything yourself

Just buy them for the Blackburn part and support united from there. XD