MAHayward

Reaction score
I'm playing as Leeds and we have Rudolph Austin in midfield. He is currently my best midfielder but his aggression attribute is 18 or 19. And every game he seems to be getting yellow cards or worse, red cards. He has been banned once for reaching 5 yellows, twice for reaching 10 yellow and twice again for reaching 15 yellows and Ive only just started February.

Does anybody know how to tell them to calm down either via training or a talking to?

Thanks.

I suggest when playing you set his individual instruction to Tackling:Easy otherwise this may keep happening. Also consider the role he plays ie ball winning midfielder compared to attacking midfielder Doubt you can change his aggression though.

I'm playing as Leeds and we have Rudolph Austin in midfield. He is currently my best midfielder but his aggression attribute is 18 or 19. And every game he seems to be getting yellow cards or worse, red cards. He has been banned once for reaching 5 yellows, twice for reaching 10 yellow and twice again for reaching 15 yellows and Ive only just started February.

Does anybody know how to tell them to calm down either via training or a talking to?

Thanks.

fine, fine, fine!

his aggression stat will drop immediately :)

Out of interest, what's his Decisions stat? High Aggression is not necessarily a bad thing, but it is if they are thick and don't know when to control themselves. I joined Norwich recently and they had Jermaine Jones (formerly of Schalke), who looked like a brilliant ball-winning midfielder - apart from a low Decisions stat. He had a few good games, then made a horror tackle - worse, a completely pointless horror tackle - and got himself sent off. We lost. After his suspension expired, I put him on as a sub, and he made another horror tackle and got himself sent off. We lost.

My solution wasn't to fine him or use judicious team talks, it was to never, ever, play him again. I replaced him with a player who was inferior in almost every sense but could be relied upon to pick his tackles. We got by.

If Austin is a similar type of player with bad decision-making, the long-term solution is to find a better defensive midfielder.

im playing as leeds also had him for there seasons and was a constant liability sold him after getting fed up of losing games beacause of being a man down got 4m for him and used it to get pedro obiang