how to cancel default friendly games that can not be cancelled

• Thread starter Yuzo jr
  • Start date
  • Replies 3
  • Views 9K
Y

Yuzo jr

hello, is there anyone who can tell me how to remove the automatic friendly games that you find in some teams that you can not cancel, is there anything i can do on data editor to make sure these friendly games do not disturb me anymore....PLZ reply fast

it depends on which type

a) if its a friendly against a affiliate, or a feeder club, then u gotta live with it, but u can use FMRTE to change the setting and untick (annual friendly's)
b) if its done on a transfer deal basis, like when u wanna buy a player, and u add a 'arrange friendly clause", then it can be removed since its included in the deal.
c) i always let my ***. Man. handle these friendly fixtures, and then i add more, or remove some under my opinion. but these and be freely canceled anytime, but before the match starts (like 1 day prior).

well if ur irritated by the friendlies, u can go to team settings, and select "let ***. man. take over friendlies", and then every friendly match is taken over him and u can do ur job as normal.

Last edited:
thanks, but where do i find FMRTE?

FMRTE is located in the download section on this site. Simply download it, install it (I think, I've never used it), and you're good to go.