xelliotx

Reaction score
I wanted a skin like this

View attachment 328026

Which is the fm dark skin with a different background apparently, how do I change my background so it's the Champions League image in the back?

I've got the photo I want, but where do I put it?

Last edited:
But what do I do if I just want one image for every background?

For some reason I can't send PM messages at the moment, so I can't reply to yours :S But I do have skype, but I can't remember what email I used for it :S

You should just do exactly the same, but as I said on that other guy's thread you have to make sure it'll fit... what is it doing when you put the picture in? Screenshot of in-game would be helpful :)!

P.S. admittedly I haven't tried it on the default skin yet, I will do so now and see if I can get it to work... might take me a few mins though :)

P.S. admittedly I haven't tried it on the default skin yet, I will do so now and see if I can get it to work... might take me a few mins though :)

I've added you on facebook mate if you wanna add me?

I've added you on facebook mate if you wanna add me?

I haven't got a request...

EDIT: Just realised the facebook attached to this account is probably my old one, hang on a min and I'll find the password for it haha

I haven't got a request...

EDIT: Just realised the facebook attached to this account is probably my old one, hang on a min and I'll find the password for it haha

I just Pm'ed you my facebook if you wanna add that

I just Pm'ed you my facebook if you wanna add that

Sorry I had to nip out. What I said is working for the guy who created the other thread, and it's working for me so i don't see why it wouldn't work for you? Did you untick "use skin caching" and cleared the cache first?

Think I may have found the problem. What did you name the picture? the picture I'd used I had just saved as '1', but I changed the name and it wouldn't work, then changed it back and it did....