How to change skin in the game

ARSENAL_FAN

Reaction score
Hello

i just downloaded a new skin from the website. i have no idea how to use it. i already put it in the skins folder but do not know what to do next. plz help

Copy the whole downloaded folder into skins, and then go in preferences, display and sounds, and untick (use skin cache) and thick always reload on confirm. I think that you should be able to see the skin then. Btw if the skin is packed you need to unpack it with winrar and than paste it into skins.:D

i still cant i have unpacked it into rar file but still cannot see it. only says fm2010 and fm2010 dark. should i change the display mode???

same with me, downloaded a couple, extracted using winrar to skins folder, but it just has fm2010 and dark, ive tried putting the skins folder in the data folder and just in the football manger 2010 folder

Right, you download a skin.

You unrar it, using WinRAR.

You then copy the folder that has been unrared, into;

Documents>Sports Interactive>Football Manager 2010>Skins

If there isn't a skins folder, create it.

There are plenty of threads about it, if you search.

No, put the skin in the skins folder. then do as redders says!

Right, you download a skin.

You unrar it, using WinRAR.

You then copy the folder that has been unrared, into;

Documents>Sports Interactive>Football Manager 2010>Skins

If there isn't a skins folder, create it.

There are plenty of threads about it, if you search.

It isn't that easy for me. I have no skins folder, so I created one, like you said and stuck the unrared file into it, doesn't work. When i go to preferences it doesn't recognise it. There are plenty of threads but with no useful information. the one I keep getting suggested to is for FM 2009. Any help would be appreciated. I've got the file unrared, just can't upload it to my game.